ZeroFive Audio Introduces the Lowrider and Voodoo
The new company based in Rennes, France, and founded by a recording and mixing engineer, is starting operations with the launch of a pair of original designs born from an idea: turning studio mixing techniques into effect pedals.
ZeroFive Audio has introduced two innovative new pedals: The Lowrider EQ and Voodoosaturation effect.
- The Lowrider is an equalizer pedal based on a legendary studio machine, the Pultec EQP-1A. The circuit impacts low frequencies in an almost magical fashion and is configured to apply a famous setting, known as the Pultec Trick by sound engineers.
- Pricing is 199€ + Shipping.
- Adjustable low-end response with a unique studio EQ curve that no other device offers
- Intuitive and powerful controls
- Deep bass, clean tone
- Intended for bassists, but incredibly powerful on guitar and synth too
ZeroFive Audio Lowrider audio demo
The Voodoo pedal’s circuit is a full bandwidth saturation device, inspired by a studio mixing technique, which consists in boosting afrequency zone before the saturation circuit, and applying the opposite cut after it. It allows not only for a wide variety of sounds,but also solves a few problems of the classic saturation pedals.
- 219€ + Shipping
- Unique one knob sweepable pre and post-EQ (British studio console EQ-type)
- Give character or radical saturation to a frequency zone, while maintaining the integrity of the rest of the signal and good tonal balance
- Allows a wide variety of textures, from tape-like compression to transparent OD, distortion, heavy fuzz and of course everything in between
- Stacks very well with other effects Saturate your signal while maintaining clean and powerful low-end: very effective on bass and synth