A stompbox platform amp modeler with IRs and essential effects.
The Amp Academy inherits NUX TS/AC-2K (White-box Amp Modeling) algorithm which delivers the sound and feel of world-class tube amplifiers in a super-portable stomp-box enclosure. It features 12 legendary amp models such as Vintage (Fender Twin Reverb), Classic (Fender Vibro King), Modern (Mesa Boogie Mark 1), Brown (Friedman HBE), Red (Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier), and Iridium (Bogner Uberschall). 1024 samples IR resolution with 3rd party IR loader capacity makes you easy to bring your favorite amp sound everywhere. The A/B foot switch lets you switch from clean amp style to crunch amp style immediately. Besides that, the SCENE footswitch can toggle SCENE1, SCENE2, SCENE3 sequentially. You can save your custom block engagements with 3 scenes; it offers you all the live application needs.
The edit software can let you tweak all the signal blocks and parameters. Amp Academy offers NR, EFX, AMP, IR, S/R, EQ, and RVB, you can adjust the sequence freely. Amp Academy supports USB audio stream and can be an USB recording interface with Normal / Dry Out / Reamp / Loopback routing.
- Pro-Level Amp Modeling with Bias Tweaking.
- 7 Independent moveable signal blocks with Send/Return effect loop.
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot with auto format editor.
- Versatile application scenes with independent 1/4” & XLR IR outs.
- Ultra-low system latency(1.2ms) and premium powerful NXP RT DSP(1GHz).
- Ultra-wide dynamic range: 110dB
- Comes with Insert Y-cable for send/return effect loop.
- USB recording interface, firmware update, AmpAcademy editor software
Nu-X Amp Academy carries a street price of $199.00. For more info, please visit: nuxefx.com.