Includes Spark MINI amp hand-signed by Gilbert with a custom Paul Gilbert dragon grille, complemented by original custom presets created by the guitar virtuoso himself, plus access to a free guitar lesson.
Limited to 100 units worldwide, each is hand-signed by Paul Gilbert – the legendary guitar virtuoso who has been named by Guitar World as one of the “50 Fastest Guitarists of All Time.” A custom front grille featuring his exclusive dragon design is also included.
Between now and August 28, 2023, fans can sign up at positivegrid.com/products/paulgilbert to be notified when this limited, custom amp will be available for purchase.
As part of the package, guitarists can capture Gilbert’s sound with five downloadable presets he created that feature his most iconic tones – all accessed for free via Positive Grid’s Spark smart app. To complete the Paul Gilbert experience, those who sign up will also have free access to an exclusive lesson from him, courtesy of Truefire.
Paul Gilbert is one of the most respected and celebrated guitar players in the world. Known for his virtuosic playing and shredding prowess, Gilbert is a co-founding member of rock band Mr. Big, who are currently on their “Big Finish” world tour, as well as a prolific solo artist and a fan-favorite master class instructor with ArtistWorks.
Commenting on his Spark MINI, he shares, "Spark MINI gives me firebreathing rock tone as a starting point. From there, I can use the collection of amp and pedal models to customize my own tones. From sparkling chorused clean, to distortion with perfect delay and reverb, to punchy blues with a touch of grit, Spark MINI delivers the goods!”
Paul Gilbert x Positive Grid - Spark MINI
The portable, battery-powered Spark MINI smart guitar practice amplifier packs a punch with surprisingly loud, multi-directional sound and easy-to-use onboard controls. Its free accompanying app unlocks a world of custom tones and smart features for practicing and playing. Spark MINI can also be used as a Bluetooth audio speaker for streaming music or as an audio interface for recording musical ideas.
For more information, please visit positivegrid.com.
Spark MINI is designed to offer smart guitar playing and personalized music listening to-go in a compact, portable package.
Spark MINI's precision-engineered acoustics deliver incredible clarity and depth, defying expectations for a speaker this small. And with its long-life rechargeable battery (up to 8 hours of use), guitarists can turn any setting into an interactive jam space – or simply stream their favorite music with full, detailed sound. The Spark MINI has spatial audio, all-day battery power, smart app integration and Bluetooth audio streaming.
Angled, full-range stereo speakers offer multi-directional sound and channel separation for high-quality amplification or music streaming. Plus, a downward-facing passive radiator pumps out big sonic power and a tight and punchy bass performance never before heard in an amp this size. Spark MINI inherits all the same interactive, smart features of Spark40 – Positive Grid's #1 best-selling smart guitar practice amp – in a smaller, go-anywhere package.
You’ve never heard a small amp sound like this.
- NEW! Smart Jam Live: Play guitar and Spark MINI can quickly generate multiple, inspiring bass and drum backing tracks based on the player’s style. From simple and laid back to complex and driving, the tracks will change throughout the song in real time based on the intensity of the guitarist’s playing.
- Auto Chords: Learn millions of songs quicker and easier. Select any song and the Spark smart app will analyze and display its guitar chords in real time. It can also loop a section or slow down the tempo for learning difficult passages.
- Video Capture: Use the Spark app to shoot video of a performance with high quality audio and upload it directly to social media.
- EQ Scenarios: Whether guitarists are using Spark MINI to jam or casually listen to music with Bluetooth streaming, custom onboard EQ scenarios are provided to ensure optimum sound.
- 10,000+ Tones: Players of all genres looking to kickstart their creativity can instantly access Spark MINI’s tone presets, plus more than 10,000 additional presets for free on Positive Grid’s online ToneCloud community. Spark MINI is also stocked with a treasure trove of 33 ultra-realistic amp models and 43 effects for thousands of sonic possibilities.
- Home Recording: As a USB audio interface, simply connect Spark MINI to a computer and record songs or riffs using the included PreSonus Studio One, or any DAW software or platform. Spark MINI’s Smart Out allows players to choose between headphone or line out for versatile listening.
Spark MINI will be offered with special pricing and a free, limited-time bonus during pre-order. Find out more at positivegrid.com/spark-mini.
A wireless, customizable foot controller that offers seamless integration with Spark, a library of innovative features and functions.
Spark Control is fully customizable to provide convenient access to many of the amp’s popular features for practice and jamming. Plus, it will be compatible with future Spark firmware or app updates.
Going beyond a traditional foot controller that simply switches between presets and tones, Spark Control gives comprehensive control for their Spark amp. It comes with four pre-programmed scenarios that assign a combination of popular functions to each switch based on commonly used setups. Users can also save their favorite functions to four of their own scenarios for easy access, and store up to a total of eight scenarios. This level of customization gives users immediate, hands-free access to a wider selection of Spark's features, allowing them to stay in the flow of their playing experience.
Designed for a convenient experience right out of the box, Spark Control uses a plug and play wireless Bluetooth connection that works seamlessly with the Spark amp and app. It’s also battery powered, and can run for more than four months on a single charge.
Spark Control – Demo & Overview
- Assign and change presets
- Assign and toggle effects
- Start, stop, and pause music / backing tracks and Smart Jam
- Control features in Positive Grid’s Experience Jimi HendrixTM Expansion
- Plus more integrations coming soon
Spark Control is being offered for USD $109. Find out more and order at positivegrid.com/spark-control.