EVH Introduces the Striped Series '78 Eruption
An ode to Eddie Van Halen’s love of DIY guitar mods that features a quartersawn maple neck and signature EVH Wolfgang humbucking bridge pickups.
The all-new EVH Striped Series ’78 Eruption guitar combines many of Eddie Van Halen’s famed mods along with modernized features and a relic treatment. The Stratocaster-style body sports Eddie’s famed white-and-black-striped paint job and has been paired to a quartersawn maple neck with a hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish. The 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets was designed for fast and furious playing styles with maximum comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod wheel makes for time-saving neck adjustments. A single EVH Wolfgang humbucking bridge pickup provides classic Eddie Van Halen guitar tone – from crystal cleans to fat and rich mids and lows, while the brass nut and six-saddle vintage Fender Stratocaster synchronized tremolo bridge with a 43mm brass block allow for authentic EVH tone. Available in White with Black Stripes Relic.
- Stratocaster style basswood body
- Bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with relicing
- 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets
- Brass nut
- Reliced EVH Wolfgang humbucking bridge pickup
- Six-saddle vintage Stratocaster synchronized tremolo bridge with 43mm brass block
- White skirted Strat-style volume knob with 500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot and treble bleed circuit
- EVH-branded neck plate and oversized strap buttons
- Black pickguard, reliced chrome hardware and oversized ‘70s-style licensed Fender Strat headstock with gold EVH logo
- Available in white with black stripes and a reliced finish.
Introducing the EVH Striped Series '78 Eruption
$1,899.99 USD. More info at: evhgear.com.