It includes a Brownface channel, Blackface channel, switchable tube output power (22w/10w), Bright switch on each channel, and global Presence control. The amp also features 3rd Power's proprietary Switchback triangular speaker enclosure to deliver room-filling sound while isolating the chassis and sensitive tubes from vibrations originating with the speaker.
- output architecture: (2) winged C 6L6GC tubes
- plate voltage: 120V AC input yields ~430 V DC plate voltage
- power output: selectable 22 or 10 watts
- output impedance: discreet 16, 8 and 4 Ohm outputs
- internal speaker: 8 Ohm, Celestion Vintage 30 (standard) 8 Ohm, Celestion Alnico Gold (upgrade)
- input architecture: AC biased (1) 12AT7, (2) 12AX7
- dimensions (WxHxD): 25 x22.85 x10.5 in.
- weight: 57 lb.
For more information:
3rd Power Amplification
Source: Press Release