Los Angeles, CA (January 16, 2012) – SixString, the premier social network app dedicated to guitar players, is the featured Social Network app in the Apple iTunes Store. With the addition of video recording and sharing within the SixString app, guitarists are enjoying the robust social features that are available. The addition of video recording enables guitarists to quickly capture their music, gear, and tones to share with SixString’s rapidly growing community.
• Record Audio & Video: Quickly record up to 45 seconds of HD audio or 15 seconds of video showcasing your guitar skills, your gear.
• Post your gear: Take pictures of your favorites guitars, pedals, amps to share with the community.
• Share: One-click social sharing to Facebook or Twitter.
• Discover: Find your favorite players and FAN them to get all their updates.
• Chart: APPLAUD your favorite posts - and get applauds on your posts to see them rise in the charts.
• Interact: Post questions to the community and comment on your favorite posts.
• FREE – SixString is free for anyone to download and use.
Guitarists can share audio and video clips, images, gear and text to a guitar-centered community just by hitting the “Play” button on the App. Using the iPhone’s capabilities, users can record music, take pictures and share with the phone - no need to upload MP3s or record with any other devices. The SixString App, is available for free download on the iPhone by clicking here http://bit.ly/sixstringtheapp.
For more information: