The Agro features a four-knob layout. The Saturation control offers a wide range of distortion while the Contour control allows you to dial in a scooped or a more aggressive, boosted midrange sound. The Presence knob adds the desired amount of 'attack.' The Level knob controls the output level.
The Agro will be available in June 2010.
- Separate saturation and output level controls
- Contour control: broad spectrum mid scoop centered around 900Hz
- Presence control: + 6dB/-20dB >4kHz
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: 9V battery or optional universal power supply
- Steel construction
- Street price: $179