- Rig Rundowns
- Pro Advice
The Black Cat Mini Trem is a dual function tremolo/clean boost in one pedal. Part of the legacy of the original Black Cat line, the new Mini Trem sports some additional features and a spiffy new look.
At the heart of this pedal is a classic, sixties-style tremolo with Speed and Depth controls. The circuit also incorporates a clean FET boost with controls for Boost and Tone. Finally, Black Cat has added a second stomp switch that allows for half-speed/double-speed switching, and an LED that flashes in time with the rate of the tremolo.
The tremolo and clean boost effects can function independently of one another, but the Mini Trem really shines by using the combination of all four controls, which Black Cat says yields the widest variety of tones and timbres available in any stompbox tremolo. The Black Cat Mini Trem lets you "voice" the sound of your tremolo, from a deep and swampy throb to a sharp staccato stutter.
* Durable powder-coat "Gold Sparkle" finish
* Cool Black glass epoxy PCB with yellow silkscreen
* Metal film resistors and audio grade capacitors
* 3PDT true-bypass switch and Switchcraft jacks
* Uses 2.1mm Boss style power jack, or internal 9V battery
* Hand-wired, Boutique quality, Made in USA
* LED flashes in time to tremolo rate
* Two footswitches - one for On/Off and one for Speed
For more information:
Black Cat Pedals