Developed in conjunction with Shadow in Germany, the eSonic2 includes two acoustic pickups—a slimline magnetic Shadow NanoMag at the end of the neck and a piezo Shadow NanoFlex pickup under the saddle—which are blended according to your own settings of the eSonic2 preamp. In addition to its other professional control features, this preamp’s built-in feedback filter and tuner (which mutes the guitar output when engaged) make it a performance-ready tool for the gigging musician.
It has a gloss Vintage Sunburst finish with a satin neck, multi-ply body binding and rosette, mother-of-pearl split-diamond fingerboard inlays, tortoiseshell pickguard, and a multi-bound Masterbilt headstock.All Masterbilt DR-500MCE's include an owner’s manual, adjustment literature, and Epiphone’s Limited Lifetime Warranty with Gibson’s 24/7/365 customer support.
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Body: soild mahogany
- Side: solid mahogany
- Neck: mahogany; 1-piece plus heel
- Neck shape options: SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck joint: glued-in; dove-tail with hide glue
- Truss rod: adjustable
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: rosewood with mother-of-pearl split-diamond inlays
- Neck pickup: Shadow NanoMag
- Bridge pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
- Electronics: eSonic-2 Stereo Preamp
- Controls: eSonic2 preamp with built-in tuner, stereo output, Master Volume Pot, NanoMag EQ Pot, NanoFlex EQ Pot, Phase "Anti-Feedback" Switch, Electronic Tuner Activation w/Output Mute Switch
- Binding: body=6 ply; neck=1 ply, headstock=3 ply
- Fingerboard radius: 14"
- Frets: 20; medium
- Bridge: rosewood
- Saddle: bone
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Nut material: bone
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine heads: Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 ratio
- Finish: gloss body; satin neck
- Colors: Vintage Sunburst (VS)
- MSRP: $999
Source: Press Release