Livonia, MI (July 15, 2011) -- This semi-hollow guitar is designed to be versatile enough to handle jazz, rock, or Blues. It features three P-90s, violin flame-maple top and a Bigsby B70. The guitar has all of the Reverend attributes: Korina body, locking tuners, and the celebrated Reverend neck, and is only available through December.
- body: semi-hollow with 6 mm solid maple flat top on korina, and 'shooting star' f-hole. Black back and sides with cream binding. 18" x 14-5/8" x 1-3/4"
- pickups: three Reverend P-90s, output/tone calibrated for each position. Hum cancelling when combined
- neck: glued-on, one-piece korina, tilt-back headstock
- truss rod: dual-action, access at headstock
- scale: 24-3/4"
- fingerboard: rosewood, 12" radius, single-layer binding, pearloid block inlays
- frets: 22 medium jumbo
- neck profile: medium oval
- nut: 1-11/16" (42.86 mm) width, graphite
- tuners: Reverend Pin-Lock Tuners
- bridge: TOM w/ roller saddles, and Bigsby B70 tremolo
- controls: custom volume, tone and bass contour
- strings: 10-46
- MSRP: $1199
Source: Press Release