The duo, known for historic careers spanning hundreds of sessions and seminal work in a number of genres, are friends who have been wowing worldwide audiences performing together recently. Carlton has garnered siginificant attention in the guitar community as of late -- being profiled in magazines, launching his own internet radio/TV stations and releasing 335 Blues, an instructional DVD course. Ford has been in the spotlight and has stayed busy, as well -- earning a Grammy nomination for Best Contemporary Blues album for his album Truth, touring the world and scheduling additional dates to an already sold-out clinic schedule. Carlton and Ford also have a live recording from Tokyo that is being released.
The new Carlton/Ford tour dates pick up in Nashville in late February.
- Feb. 27 Nashville, TN - Belcourt Theatre
- Feb. 28 Indianapolis, IN - The Music Mill
- Feb. 29 Milwaukee, WI - Pabst Theatre
- Mar. 1 Des Moines, IA - Hoyt Shrerman Place
- Mar. 2 St. Paul, MN - Fitzgerald Theater
- Mar. 3 Chicago, IL - Joe''s Bar
- Mar. 5 Lincoln, NB - Rococo Theatre
- Mar. 6 Boulder, CO - Boulder Theater
- Mar. 7 Salt Lake City, UT - The Depot
- Mar. 8 Seattle, WA - The Moore Theatre