The GPCPA2, GPCPA Mahogany, GPCPA3, DCPA3, and OMCPA3 feature Fishman F1 Aura electronics
The latest models available in the Performing Artist Series consist of the new GPCPA2, GPCPA Mahogany, GPCPA3, DCPA3 and the OMCPA3. Each guitar features digital electronics and superior playability with the state-of-the-art Fishman F1 Aura.
“The overwhelming response we received from the launch of our Performing Artist Series set off a wave of creative ideas that led to this new expansion,” said Chris Martin IV, chairman and CEO of the company. “Our craftsmen have been working diligently to offer these to the public beginning this month with an aim to target a broad range of musicians with models that mix affordability with enduring craftsmanship.”
* The GPCPA2 (pictured) is crafted with solid East Indian rosewood back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top. This model also features an elegant three-piece back and full gloss finish. It offers a very fast and comfortable Performing Artist neck and fingerboard taper with grained ivoroid bindings. The soundhole rosette is adorned with pearl. MSRP $3499
* Available only in the Grand Performance cutaway body shape, the GPCPA Mahogany is the latest entry in Martin’s certified wood lineup. The Mahogany has a solid FSC certified Mahogany back, sides and neck and a solid FSC certified European spruce top. Additionally, The Mahogany features full gloss finish along with the best onboard intelligence available today. US MSRP $3399
* The stage-ready and elegant GPCPA3 is a gloss-top model built with solid East Indian rosewood back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top. Musicians will enjoy the fast and comfortable Performing Artist neck/fingerboard taper and bridge spacing. MSRP $2599
* Similarly, the DCPA3 is built with solid East Indian rosewood back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top and comes in a gloss-top Dreadnought model. MSRP $2599
* As with the previous four models, the OMCPA3 includes the Fishman F1 Aura system. It comes adorned elegantly with a gloss-top body and is built with solid East Indian rosewood back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top. MSRP $2599
The Fishman F1 Aura features the stunning realism of award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology in a distinctive and easy to use onboard preamp system. State-of-the-art features include: digital chromatic tuner, volume and blend controls, independent three-band EQ for both pickup and image signals, compressor, phase control and an automatic anti-feedback filter with up to three notches. The heart of the F1 Aura is its ability to replicate the sound of nine different world-class studio microphones. Fishman engineers have carefully captured images of the sound that these high-quality microphones "hear" and allow you to blend it in with the legendary Gold+Plus under saddle pickup. The preamp design utilizes low-noise components, 32-bit internal processing and 24-bit audio conversion for an incredibly clean and quiet output.
All five guitars will begin shipping October 4, 2010 in limited quantities.
A Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all Performing Artist Series models purchased from authorized Martin dealers in the U.S. and Canada. To protect your investment, each guitar includes a brown hardshell case.
For more information:
Source: Press Release
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.