The Forestry is the company's take on a Dumble-style overdrive that aims to be extremely touch sensitive.
Singapore (July 31, 2018) -- Mistweaver Effects makes it’s debut with a fuzz and an overdrive pedal, The Serpent fuzz and Forestry overdrive. This marks the start of Mistweaver Effects' original line of innovative pedals designed for musicians who yearns for great tone, quality build and bewitching artwork.
The Serpent fuzz is inspired by the highly sought-after vintage Green Russian Big Muff Pi, but with a modern and more functional twist. For guitarists looking for that extra warm edge to their tone, or an angry doom tone, or anywhere in between, The Serpent will be an especially invaluable addition. Perfect for guitarists who play heavy downtuned riffs, The Serpent provides that throaty powerful saturation with lots of bottom end. Its bass frequency output is unrivalled, making it an essential pedal for bassists.
The Serpent retails for $140.
- True Bypass switching system
- Mids Contour toggle switch
- Versatile fuzz machine – engulfing doom atmospheres on high gain settings to garage-y sounding fuzz on low-to-medium gain settings
- Excels in the low end of the sound spectrum; ideal for bass guitar
- Perfect for sludgy, downtuned riffs
Forestry overdrive is our take on a Dumble-in-a-box. It is designed for great touch sensitivity, tube-like responsiveness, and plenty of gain. The Forestry overdrive is an extremely versatile pedal; it is suitable for those looking for heavier overdriven tones, but where the pedal truly excels is the light to medium gain tones.
Forestry was released on July 19, 2018, and retails for 155USD.
- 'True Bypass' switching system
- Organic and transparent sounding overdrive with tube-like response
- Great touch sensitivity; very sensitive to picking dynamics and changes to the volume knob on the guitar
- Plenty of gain on tap
- 'Clipping' toggle switch; symmetrical Germanium diode clipping and asymmetrical Silicon diode clipping
- 'Presence' control that allows for dialling in the perfect amount of highs to ensure compatibility with any amp
Watch the Forestry video demo:
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.