Ananashead Effects Announces the Mark2
Adding to his line of vintage fuzzboxes, Ananashead has announced the MARK2, a three germanium transistor benderish fuzz.
The MARK2 is a hand-made pedal based on the second generation of 3-transistor boxes from the mid-sixties akin to those used by Jimmy Page. With a great amount of saturated gain, the MARK2 is equipped with an external bias to deliver bender tones, bringing the chance to remove hiss, add sustain, get better cleans with volume roll off or get sputtery and gated tones.
- Selected NOS germanium transistors
- Three knobs to control Level, Attack and Bias
- Shielded inputs/outputs to avoid RF
- Filtered and protected 9VDC input
- Daisy-chain friendly
- Popless True Bypass switching
- Current draw: 7.5mA
The MARK2 pedal is hand-made in Barcelona with careful selected components and has a price of 110.00€. The pedals are available and can be purchased directly from the Ananashead online store at https://www.ananashead.com.
- Ananashead Launches the Meteorite Fuzz - Premier Guitar ›
- Ananashead Announces the Range Booster - Premier Guitar ›
- Ananashead Effects Releases the GT73 - Premier Guitar ›