The world’s lightest 50 Watt valve amps, now available in 2x12 combo format, featuring built-in reactive load and a universal power supply.
Available in two formats, a classic EL34 design and a higher gain 6L6 model, these amps are simple to use but highly versatile. Developed after months of forensic examination of vintage valve amps, the intuitive two channel set-up deliver our best ever cleans and overdrives. An reactive load is built into each St. James amp, this allows you to run the valves flat out without having a speaker connected. Normally you would have to pay over $1000 for an additional piece of equipment – St. James has it included.
Add in Cab Rig, our next-generation DSP speaker simulator to capture incredible tones via USB / XLR D.I. out or headphones. The Power Reduction switch allows you to select 50 Watts, 2 Watts or Sag to easily get the perfect balance of power and response for any situation from studio to stage. The unique Celestion Zephyr lightweight ferrite speakers, candlenut plywood cabinet and universal power supply all go together to create 50 Watt valve amps that are less than half the weight of a traditional valve amp. The 2x12 combo weighs only 17kg: these are the lightest 50 Watt valve amps in the world and deliver amazing tones without compromise.
- Built-in reactive load: St. James amps have a built-in reactive load allowing you to drive the valves without a speaker connected. The reactive load mimics the electrical response of a typical loudspeaker to deliver the authentic valve power-amp tones possible in the studio or at home. No need to spend over $1000 on another piece of equipment.
- Power reduction: Based on Blackstar's patented Dynamic Power Reduction design you can easily switch from 50 Watts for the loudest clean headroom, down to 2 Watts for practicing, recording or smaller gigs, or a more overdriven power amp tone. The third option is Sag. This setting generates more power supply ‘sag’ to accentuate the allimportant amp compression, the ‘feel’ is softer and more ‘vintage’.
- Universal power supply: Blackstar's universal power supply, is lightweight and can be used anywhere in the world from 90V to 264V 50/60Hz.
- Lightweight cabinet: Candlenut plywood is used for strength and lightness and its beneficial acoustic properties, creating a roadworthy cabinet that sounds great and won’t let you down.
- Stunning boutique looks and a new illuminated logo: Desirability is as essential as amazing sound, so we’re delighted to share a completely new look for St. James including an illuminated logo inspired by our original Artisan amps.
See How These Players Reacted to St. James (Full Length) | St. James | Blackstar
The St. James 2X12 EL34 and 6L6 50 Watt amps are now available at your favorite Blackstar dealer for $1,499.99. Learn more at www.blackstaramps.com.
- Blackstar St. James EL34 Combo Tube Amp Demo'd by John ... ›
- Blackstar Blackfire 200 Amp Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Blackstar Amps: Pedigreed and Making Waves - Premier Guitar ›
Looking for more great gear for the guitar player in your life (yourself included!)? Check out this year's Holiday Gear Finds!
D'Addario XPND Pedalboard
DR-05X Stereo Handheld Recorder
Wampler Pedals Ratsbane
Outlaw Effects introduces their next generation of NOMAD rechargeable battery-powered pedal boards.
Available in two sizes, NOMAD ISO is a compact, versatile tool that offers the convenience of a fully powered board plus the additional freedom of not having to plug into an outlet. NOMAD ISO is ideal for stages with limited outlet availability, quick changeovers, busking outdoors, temporary rehearsal locations, and more!
NOMAD ISO builds upon the legacy of the ultra-convenient and reliable NOMAD rechargeable pedalboard line originally launched in 2018. The brand new NOMAD ISO editions feature eight isolated outputs (1 x 9V DC, and 1 switchable 9V/12V DC) for even more versatility and clean, quiet power. With an integrated lithium-ion battery pack boasting 12800mAh capacity, NOMAD ISO can fuel a wide array of pedals, and will last over 10 hours* on a single charge.
Each NOMAD ISO pedal board includes adhesive hook & loop pedal-mounting tape, eight (8) standard DC connector cables, and one (1) reverse polarity DC cable, giving you everything you need to build your ultimate "off-the-grid" rig. A rugged, road-ready padded gig bag with shoulder strap is also included, to safely protect your gear while you're on the move.
NOMAD ISO S: MSRP $309 / MAP: $249
Dimensions: 19 ¼" x 5 ¼"
NOMAD ISO M: MSRP $349 / MAP $279
Dimensions: 19 ¼" x 11"
More info: https://www.outlawguitareffects.com.
Dunable announce new Minotaur model featuring Grover Rotomatic Keystone tuners.
The Minotaur's DNA is rooted in their classic Moonflower model, which Dunable discontinued in 2017. However, they have long since wanted to create a fresh take on a carved top guitar design, and various attempts to rework the Moonflower led them to a brand new concept with the Minotuar.
Dunable's goal is to give the player a guitar that plays fast and smooth, sounds amazing, and gives maximum physical ergonomic comfort. The Minotaur's soft and meticulous contours, simple and effective control layout, and 25.5" scale length are designed to easily meet this criteria.
- 25.5" scale length
- Dual Humbucker
- one volume, one tone, push pull for coil splitting
- Grover Rotomatic Keystone tuners
- Grover Tune O Matic bridge with brass Kluson top-mount tailpiece
- jumbo nickel frets
- 12" fretboard radius
This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
Adding to the company’s line of premium-quality effects pedals, Missing Link Audio has unleashed the new AC/Overdrive pedal. This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal – the only Angus & Malcom all-in-one stompbox on the market – brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
The AC/OD layout has three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone. That user-friendly format is perfect for quickly getting your ideal tone, and it also offers a ton of versatility. MLA’s new AC/OD absolutely nails the Angus tone from the days of “High Voltage” to "Back in Black”. You can also easily dial inMalcom with the turn of a knob. The pedal covers a broad range of sonic terrain, from boost to hot overdrive to complete tube-like saturation. The pedal is designed to leave on all the time and is very touch responsive. You can get everything from fat rhythm tones to a perfect lead tone just by using your guitar’s volume knob and your right-hand attack.
- Three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone
- Die-cast aluminum cases for gig-worthy durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
- True bypass on/off switch
- 9-volt DC input
- Made in the USA