The KOA Acoustic Preamp offers classic, natural acoustic tone with unprecedented tonal control and extended headroom.
Designed for performing guitarists and pro musicians, the Koa preamp offers classic, natural acoustic tone with unprecedented tonal control and extended headroom. The Koa begins with a boutique flat response and adds extensive tone capabilities, allowing you to carve out your signature sound.
The pedal’s interface is intuitive and well laid out, making it easy for you to adjust your acoustic guitar settings on-the-fly. Harmonic content increases as you turn up the INPUT GAIN control, producing the rich harmonics you desire from your preamp. Lightweight, compact design, bullet-proof construction, and a list of indispensable features assure the Koa will be the heart of your tone for years to come.
Key Koa features include:
- Preamp GAIN and master VOLUME controls
- BLEND control adjusts the EQ/dry mix
- Mid sweep semi-parametric EQ
- COMPRESSOR: Threshold and Strength controls
- Effects Loop
- True Bypass
- Switchable MUTE
- THRU/TUNER output jack independent of MUTE switch
- -10dB Attenuation switch
- DIRECT OUT balanced XLR and 1/4-inch
- 9V Power supply included. 90-230VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery compartment for 9V battery operation
Carvin KOA Acoustic Guitar Preamp
The KOA acoustic preamp is available for $239. For more information, please visit carvinaudio.com.
- Carvin Amps And Audio - Premier Guitar ›
- Carvin Audio Releases the WG5 Wireless System - Premier Guitar ›
- Carvin Audio Announces Closure of San Diego Factory - Premier ... ›