Catalinbread Releases External Tap for Belle Epoch Deluxe
Catalinbread announces the CB Tap, designed to connect to the Belle Epoch Deluxe and any pedal with a tap-tempo out and features a six-inch 1/4" TRS patch cable.
The CB Tap not only adds tap functionality to the Belle Epoch Deluxe, but also connects to any pedal with a tap-tempo out (excluding Boss pedals and other non normally-open taps). To use the CB Tap with the Belle Epoch Deluxe: Plug one end of the 1/4” TRS cable into the expression output of the Deluxe and the other end into the “DLX” input of the CB Tap, then start tapping and the LED indicator will follow along.
To use the CB Tap with another pedal (even simultaneously as the Deluxe): Plug one end of the 1/4” TRS cable into any non-Boss pedal’s tap out and plug the other end into the “Tap” input of the CB Tap, then start tapping. The LED indicator will not light up when using non-Deluxe pedals.
One caveat to note is that the CB Tap will not tap anything outside of the Belle Epoch Deluxe’s delay range. For example, it will not tap slower than 800ms.
Additionally, the Epoch family, including the Belle Epoch Deluxe, Belle Epoch, Epoch Boost, and CB Tap, now feature a sleek new look.
– Includes 1/4" Catalinbread TRS patch cable
– Available at Catalinbread.com and participating retailers
- Catalinbread Coriolis Effect Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Catalinbread Octapussy Pedal Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Catalinbread Echorec Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Catalinbread Unveils the Tribute Overdrive - Premier Guitar ›