The Dinky mahogany body with figured walnut top features a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for comfortable and unencumbered upper-fret access.
The Dinky mahogany body with figured walnut top features a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for comfortable and unencumbered upper-fret access. The caramelized bolt-on maple neck has graphite-reinforced rods for rock-solid stability and a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish for sublime playability, Luminlay side dots for fluorescent fingerboard guidance on dark stages and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and painless neck relief tweaks.
Designed for high-speed playing, its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and a Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut. The SSS pickup configuration features a Seymour Duncan Custom Hot Rails Strat SHR-1B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup for glassy, vintage-style timbre with classic Strat® chime. Other premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, skirted Stratocaster-style knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, and Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge. Available in Natural with gold hardware.
- Mahogany Dinky body with Walnut top.
- Scalloped lower back bout with sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck.
- 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- Seymour Duncan Custom Hot Rails Strat® SHR-1B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil neck pickup.
- Skirted Strat-style volume knobs and 500k EVH® Bourns low-friction potentiometer and no-load tone control
- Available in Natural Satin with gold hardware
$1,399.99 USD. For more information, please visit charvel.com.
- Charvel Launches the Pro-Mod Jake E. Lee Signature & Pro-Mod ... ›
- Charvel Announces New San Dimas and So-Cal Guitars - Premier ... ›
- Charvel Introduces Desolation Series Guitars - Premier Guitar ›
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.