The compact Nano Q-Tron joins Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron Series of envelope filters known for their organic, analog sound and expressivity.
Equally effective on guitar, bass, keys or horn, the Nano Q-Tron responds to the user’s playing style and dynamics. The volume of the input signal it receives (also called the envelope) controls the cutoff or center frequency of a swept filter allowing the Nano Q-Tron to create tone-altering effects ranging from subtle to dynamic, auto-wah to ultra-funky.
Electro-Harmonix Nano Q-Tron Envelope Filter Pedal
- Volume knob which controls the pedal’s output volume
- Drive Control adjusts its filter sweep sensitivity and how the pedal responds to the user’s playing dynamics
- Q Control sets the peak bandwidth of the filter and determines how subtle or dramatic the effect will be
- LP BP HP Mode Switch controls what frequency range the filter will pass. LP (low pass) emphasizes the lows, BP (band pass) the midrange and HP (high pass) the highs
- Pedalboard-friendly, compact, rugged enclosure
- True Bypass switching
- Comes equipped with a 9Volt battery and can also be powered by an optional 9Volt power supply
The Nano Q-Tron features a U.S List Price of $106.40 and is available now. www.ehx.com
- Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum Guitar Power Amplifier Review ... ›
- Electro-Harmonix Oceans 11 Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Electro-Harmonix Soul Food Review - Premier Guitar ›