A custom shop V-style guitar made for Accept's legendary 6-stringer.
The team at the Framus Custom Shop in Markneukirchen, Germany presents another signature model for Wolf Hoffmann and shows what German guitar making is capable of. The WH-1 Bionic Snake impresses in every detail from the finish to the smallest hardware part. If you can dream it, we can build it!
The basis for the finish is sand-blasted lacewood, which, together with the chrome and green tones, creates a special structure/surface. The snake motif, which is borrowed from the current record cover, was applied to this. This application is made of real steel and has a 3D effect due to its majesty.
The WH-1 Special Bionic Snake was tailor-made for Wolf Hoffmann. He is a world-class guitarist who made metal history with his band Accept. In Framus he has found the ideal partner to turn his vision of the "perfect" guitar into reality at the highest level.
- Matched Headstock: Lacewood, Special Bionic Snake Finish
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads with Wooden Knobs
- Nut: Locking Nut
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Inlay: Block Pyramid
- Leds or Fluorescent Side Dots: Side Edge LED in Green
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm (12")
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Width Nut: 41,3 mm / 1.6"
- Width 12th fret: 51,5 mm / 2.0"
- Fret quantitiy meterial and size: 24 small and high Nickel Silver frets
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Lacewood Top / Maple Backside
- Pickups: Fishman Fluence Single Coil (neck), Fishman Fluence Humbucker (bridge)
- E Compartment Cover: Aluminum
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P for selecting voice of Humbucker)
- Switch: 3-way switch
- Bridge system: Floyd Rose by "Kiss my strings"
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Left Righthand: Special Bionic Snake Finish (Sandblasted Top)
- Colour possibilities: No lefthand version
- Hardware colour: Sandblast Black hardware
- String label String gauges: Cleartone Strings (.010"- .046")
- Weight: 3.397 kg
- Included accessories: Framus User Kit including hex key tools and cleaning cloth
- Packing: Framus FV-Model Guitar Leather Bag
Only produced to order. Delivery time 4-5 months.
Not available in Germany!
The recommended retail price of the Framus Custom Shop WH-1 Signature, 6-String - Special Bionic Snake is € 15.709,00 incl. VAT
The US pricing is $19, 500.00
- Havok's David Sanchez and Reece Scruggs: Guardians of the Riff ... ›
- Framus Announces New Models for 2013 ›