A new addition to their Nu Classic line featuring compact vertical design and a "specially-designed" Ferrite/Ceramic magnet low frequency 15" driver.
Along with their “boutique” modern take on classic/vintage cabinet styling, this new model features their advanced, compact vertical design, and “specially-designed” Ferrite/Ceramic magnet low frequency 15” driver and compression tweeter. The 15” ported cabinet design and construction techniques were specifically selected to deliver the sought-after “big tonal footprint” performance and classic feel of Ferrite/Ceramic loudspeakers in a cabinet “weight class” normally associated with Neodymium speaker cabinets.
The NC-115T offers a very small stage footprint but delivers the huge “push” of a high powered 15” woofer, designed with a carefully selected voice coil and speaker cone, to produce high-output, big venue performance. The new offering expands the NU CLASSIC line to 4 models in this affordable “gateway” product line from GENZLER AMPLIFICATION. All these traditional woofer and tweeter platforms offer a variety of tonal performance options for every type of player.
• Ported, Lightweight, Vertical Cabinet Designs
• Compact Cabs with Small Stage Footprints
• Multi-layer Poplar Plywood construction
• Internal Triangular “truss-style” Bracing
• Recessed Handles and Jack Plate
• Advanced Ferrite/Ceramic Loudspeakers
• Compression Bullet Tweeter w/Ferro-Fluid Cooling
• Black Vinyl Covering with White/Gray Grille Cloth, Silver Piping
• Input Panel w/Speakon™ & ¼” Jacks
• 12 dB/Octave Crossover, w/Tweeter Level Control
THE NEW NC-115T AVAILABLE EARLY MAY, 2022. More information at: www.genzleramplification.com
- Genzler Amplification Announces the Acoustic Array Pro - Premier ... ›
- Genzler Introduces the 4 on the Floor Bass Overdrive - Premier Guitar ›
- Genzler Amplification Magellan 800 and 112T Review - Premier Guitar ›