Gretsch honors the late AC/DC co-founder, guitarist, and songwriter with an all-new signature guitar, Limited Edition Malcolm Young “Red Beast” Signature Jet.
Malcolm and Gretsch have a storied relationship and this new Signature Jet pays tribute to Malcolm’s famous 1963 Gretsch Jet Firebird 6131, aka “The Beast”. Designed in consultation with Malcolm’s nephew, Stevie Young, this Signature Jet reflects the earliest iteration of Malcolm’s famed guitar used in early AC/DC performances and music videos, including “It’s a Long Way to The Top,” before eventually making his own mods and stripping the top.
For over forty years, Malcolm’s riffs have inspired generations of rock and metal guitarists. Today, Gretsch honors the late AC/DC co-founder, guitarist, and songwriter with an all-new signature guitar: the G6131G-MY-RB Limited Edition Malcolm Young “Red Beast” Signature Jet.
- 2”-deep double-cutaway chambered mahogany body with maple top
- TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity bridge, TV Jones® Starwood humbucker middle and TV Jones® Ray Butts Ful-Fidelity neck pickups
- Individual pickup volume controls, master volume, three-position pickup toggle switch, three-position tone switch and three-position standby switch
- Harmonica-style Adjusto-MaticTM bridge with pinned ebony base
- Available in an aged Vintage Firebird Red finish with black pickguard and aged gold hardware
The Gretsch Limited Malcolm Young Signature "The Beast" Jet | Gretsch Presents | Gretsch Guitars
MSRP: $3399.99. For more information, please visit gretschguitars.com.
- Gretsch Releases the Streamliner Series - Premier Guitar ›
- Vintage Vault: 1962 Gretsch Princess - Premier Guitar ›
- Gretsch G6609TFM Players Edition Broadkaster Review - Premier ... ›
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.