Interstellar Audio Machines Introduces the Octonaut Hyperdrive
Boutique guitar effects design house Interstellar Audio Machines (IAM) announces the release of their flagship guitar effect pedal: The Octonaut Hyperdrive.
The Octonaut Hyperdrive transparent overdrive delivers the unattainable cosmic tone of the gods at an affordable price. Using the iconic Klon Centaur's circuitry as a benchmark reference, the team at IAM realized the pedal's magical sound and expressive dynamic response through detailed analysis and craftmanship. Pair this little guy with any guitar rig and the resultant tone will lead to massive planetary destruction!
In addition to classic tone, the pedal offers selectable true bypass / buffered switching: you can choose your preferred mode via an internal switch. Legendary and professional guitarists alike are flocking to get their hands on the Octonaut. These early adopters include Jimmy Herring of Widespread Panic, Zach Myers of Shinedown, Pete Loeffler of Chevelle, John (JB) Bell of Widespread Panic, and Jesse Triplett of Collective Soul.
Interstellar Audio Machines - Octonaut Hyperdrive Promo
- Internal switch for selecting True Bypass vs. Buffered Bypass
- Dual-ganged gain pot makes dialing in your tone a breeze
- Rare Germanium diodes
- Refined all-analog circuit design provides pure, ultra-consistent performance
- Modern IC3 circuitry offering maximum headroom
- Nels Cline's 5 Essential Effects - Premier Guitar ›
- Tone Bakery Creme Brulee Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Klon vs. Klone: 5 Affordable Stomps Go Head to Head with a Gold ... ›
- Interstellar Audio Introduces Marsling Octafuzzdrive - Premier Guitar ›