An optical tremolo that expands on the technology found in vintage amplifiers.
NativeAudio's Rising Sun V2 Optical Tremolo interface features volume, waveform, and depth controls for a warm-analog tremolo experience. It includes two modes of operation: tap and ramp. Tap mode implements four sub-divisions for tap-tempo capability. Ramp mode allows for smooth transition between two selectable tremolo speeds.
- Analog-optical tremolo provides vintage tremolo sounds.
- Intuitive interface with volume, waveform, and depth controls for tone shaping.
- Tap mode with multiple sub-divisions to sync tremolo speed to the tempo of your environment.
- Ramp mode allows for smooth transition between two selectable tremolo speeds.
- 9-18VDC operation for expanded headroom. External power only (no battery).
- Smart switching system that provides standard on/off latching and momentary operation.
- Top-mounted instrument and power jacks designed to save pedalboard space.
- Buffered-bypass design to optimize signal integrity with any instrument cable length.
The Rising Sun is $239.00 USD and can be found at participating NativeAudio dealers and purchased directly at nativeaudio.com.
- NativeAudio Introduces Pretty Bird Woman Pedal - Premier Guitar ›
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig Session Software & Hardware Review ... ›
- NativeAudio Unveils the Kiaayo Pedal - Premier Guitar ›