Positive Grid Announces the Spark Control
A wireless, customizable foot controller that offers seamless integration with Spark, a library of innovative features and functions.
Spark Control is fully customizable to provide convenient access to many of the amp’s popular features for practice and jamming. Plus, it will be compatible with future Spark firmware or app updates.
Going beyond a traditional foot controller that simply switches between presets and tones, Spark Control gives comprehensive control for their Spark amp. It comes with four pre-programmed scenarios that assign a combination of popular functions to each switch based on commonly used setups. Users can also save their favorite functions to four of their own scenarios for easy access, and store up to a total of eight scenarios. This level of customization gives users immediate, hands-free access to a wider selection of Spark's features, allowing them to stay in the flow of their playing experience.
Designed for a convenient experience right out of the box, Spark Control uses a plug and play wireless Bluetooth connection that works seamlessly with the Spark amp and app. It’s also battery powered, and can run for more than four months on a single charge.
Spark Control – Demo & Overview
- Assign and change presets
- Assign and toggle effects
- Start, stop, and pause music / backing tracks and Smart Jam
- Control features in Positive Grid’s Experience Jimi HendrixTM Expansion
- Plus more integrations coming soon
Spark Control is being offered for USD $109. Find out more and order at positivegrid.com/spark-control.
- Positive Grid Announces BIAS Amp 2 - Premier Guitar ›
- Positive Grid Announces Experience Jimi Hendrix Official Gear ... ›
- Positive Grid Introduces the RIFF Portable Interface - Premier Guitar ›