Ruf Guitars Unveils the Schrödinger
Offering innovative composite instruments made of Ruffaine, a fully adjustable material designed to achieve pristine tone.
This new line of Ruf Guitars offers ergonomics combined with the adjustable sound creates a reliable and comfortable tool for modern musicians because instruments made of Ruffaine are insensitive to changes of temperature and moisture in the air.
- Ruffaine flavored - Plain, Brown or Grey, depending on your tone preferences
- Fretboard material type - Black Diamond or Maple Valley Richlite with a variety of inlay options, including our top-shelf hexagons and custom wishes
- 25-1/2” scale length for 6 strings, 26-1/2" scale length for 7 strings
- Wide choice of pickups’ brands and configurations
- Neck coating of nano-silver molecules that reduce sweating and bacterial growth
- Top-class hardware from Hipshot, Schaller, ABM and more
More info at: www.rufguitars.com. The Schrödinger Prototype was presented at NAMM 2022. Schrödinger 6 and 7-string guitars carry suggested prices of 3150 EUR and 3300 EUR plus tax respectively.
- Unwound: Fishman Rethinks the Electric Guitar Pickup - Premier ... ›
- Guitar Shop 101: Tips for Buying a Used Electric - Premier Guitar ›