Shnobel Tone Unveils the Mid Driver Overdrive
An overdrive designed to offer a rich and thick amp-like mid-range.
Shnobel Tone has launched the new Mid Driver pedal, an original circuit featuring an open and dynamically responsive overdrive. The Mid Driver shares the same circuit with Shnobel Tone’s Daily Driver, which offers a flexible and transparent style overdrive. However, the Mid Driver is voiced to deliver more mids and lower mids, designed to push your sound forward and add weight and thickness to your guitar tone.
- Four knobs: Gain and Volume controls, plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- True bypass foot switch
- Top mounted power and in / out jacks
- Hand-built with through-hole components
- Diecast aluminum enclosure, dimensions 4.7 x 3.7 Inches
- Standard 9v center negative power – no battery compartment
Shnobel Tone Mid Driver
The Mid Driver has a suggested retail price and MAP of $259.00 and can be purchased at shnobeltone.com.
- Fender Hammertone Reverb, Overdrive, Flanger, Chorus, and Delay ... ›
- Great Eastern FX Small Speaker Overdrive Pedal Review - Premier ... ›
- Guitar Pedals - Premier Guitar ›
- Shnobel Tone Introduces Frank Simes Signature Overdrive - Premier Guitar ›
- Shnobel Tone Introduces Clean Boost Pedal - Premier Guitar ›