Shnobel Tone Launches Horse Power Overdrive
The new Horse Power overdrive delivers an array of low- to medium-gain tones with the ability to add serious boost to your signal – enough to pummel the front end of your amp.
The Horse Power shares the same basic circuit with Shnobel Tone’s Daily Driveroverdrive, a flexible and transparent-style overdrive. However, while the Horse Power offers less gain than the Daily Driver, it provides much more clean output, so you can push your amp and achieve those magical edge-of-breakup sounds. With its highhead room, the Horse Power can accommodate even the hottest pickups and deliver a clearly defined, touch-responsive overdriven tone and signal boost.
In addition to its familiar four-knob control set – Volume, Gain, Bass and Treble – theHorse Power includes a three-position toggle switch for added EQ flexibility: the switch offers two different high-cut settings, along with a flat setting in the center position, so you can dial in the perfect overdrive sound no matter what amp you’re using.
Shnobel Tone’s Horse Power includes these features:
- Four knobs: Volume, Gain, Bass, and Treble controls
- Three-position toggle switch for added EQ control
- True bypass foot switch
- Top-mounted power and in/out jacks
- Hand-built with through-hole components
- Standard 9v center negative power – no battery compartment
- Shnobel Tone Introduces the Frank Simes Signature Overdrive ›
- Shnobel Tone Introduces Clean Boost Pedal ›
- Shnobel Tone Unveils the Mid Driver Overdrive ›