An amp designed for both acoustic and electric basses that features a subsonic filter.
A microphone or piezo pickup can be use to amplify the instrument. Each source can be connected to independent channel and at the same time both of them can be mixed. Two different instruments can also be connected to the amp's channels at the same time and used simultaneously. Each channel is designed with a separate tone correction and GAIN control, which gives flexibility in setting of expected tone of the instrument. The tone correction is transparent/neutral, without any "underlines" so that exact sound of the instrument can be reproduced.
- Power output: 350W RMS / 4ohms, 200W RMS / 8 ohms
- XLR inputs: 100 kohms (balanced) suitable for microphone or instrument with balanced output.
- JACK inputs: 1Mohm (unbalanced) - universal, suitable for instruments with active and passive pick-ups.
- PHANTOM - 48V condenser microphones power supply
- 2 channels: A and B with separate tone and dynamics adjustment.
- Subsonic filter - cuts the signal band below 40Hz on the preamp's inputs
- Effect loops: SEND / RETURN serial loop
- LINE-OUT - line output with cabinet simulation.
- GROUND LIFT - circuit switch on the linear output
- Power amplifier overload LED indicator
- Power amplifier clipping LED indicator
- Power selector 230V / 50Hz - 115V / 60Hz
- PROTECTION: thermal, short-circuit and overload protection
- Overall dimensions: 83 x 225 x 180 mm
- Weight: 2.0 kg
Olo Walicki & Taurus QUBE 350Acoustic.
More info: https://www.taurusamps.pl/qube-350a.
- Taurus Introduces the Stomp-Head 6.C - Premier Guitar ›
- Taurus Amp Announces the Vandall-500 - Premier Guitar ›
- Quick Hit: Taurus Amplification Stomp-Head 5.CE Review - Premier ... ›