Taurus Introduces the Stomp-Head 6.C
A fully analog amplifier that is based on the company's MTD technology.
Poland (November 5, 2020) -- The new Stomp-Head 6.CE is dedicated for live performance as well as studio work.
The design assumption in the project of these amplifiers was to achieve parameters such as those provided by traditional tube amplifiers and to make them as compact as possible preserving analog tube technology.
The SH6 is a fully analog amplifier based on our patented MTD (Master Tube Design) technology which shapes sound and defines its compression, giving deep saturated sounds.
The amp is equipped with four adjustable output power stages in the range of 90W, 40W, 20W and 12W. It means that depending on the needs, cabinets with different wattage and size can be connected to the amp. The maximum range of the power stage is much higher then 90W and amounts to 200W, therefore provides the right headroom of sound dynamics without any distortion of the power amp.
The SH6’s compact dimension allows it to be installed in pedalboard and make the amplifier very easy to manipulate, more importantly to carry it.
Four features - amplifier, preamp, foot controller and speaker simulator integrated into one casing make the Stomp-Head a complete guitar rig.containing the all the needs in a guitarist’s workshop.
An analog speaker simulation circuit designed on the basis of the characteristics obtained from the impulse response of the most popular Celestion Vintage 30 and Creamback guitar speakers allows you to play guitar with the sound of a chosen cabinet through the amp's LINE OUT plugged straight to a PA, computer or mixer, with or without a speaker cabinet connected.
What are the benefits having this amplifier in your pedalboard?
- Eliminates the need of large amounts of long and heavy cable runs to connect effect loops or amplifier switchers. Our entire amplifier weighs less and takes much less space then a bundle of wires required to serve the traditional amplifier set on speaker cabinet or rack mounted. As a result, when you eliminate all external wiring of the amp controller and FX Loop, your whole guitar sound system is extremely compact and much lighter.
- There is no need for additional foot-switches to control the Stomp-Head’s functions, because they are all integrated into our compact amplifier. However if needed our amp is also equipped in option of controlling all its features via an external controller.
- Connections between the amplifier and the effects are easy to make and shorter than old style conventional set-ups.
- Reduces problems related to loss of the signal quality due to long cables runs between the amplifier and effects.
- Set up is extremely easy and takes just seconds. All you need to do is connect the speaker cabinet, plug the power cable into the pedalboard, and hook up your guitar. Three external wires - that’s all.
- Much less humming and interference noises due to very short connections.
- All the controllers to adjust the sound are set in one place, on your pedalboard.
- The sound of your guitar can be precisely set at the exact spot on stage where you play.
- Stomp-Head 3 offers a whole range of on-board sounds as a CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE and BOOST function. This eliminates the need for these extra effects on your pedalboard, and creates more space for your other stompboxes.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: