An all-in-one bass preamp and DI that features optical compression and a three-voice overdrive.
The Badwater Bass Pre-amp & D.I. is a bass tone magnification device sonically highlighting what makes bass so crucial to music. The all-in-one bass preamp and DI features optical compression that your signal hits first, then feeds into an adjustable and blendable, three-voice overdrive, followed by an extensive four-band EQ section. Designed to provide warm cleans, gritty chords, punchy drive, or bright and crisp slap sounds.
Badwater features both 1/4 inch and XLR out options with a ground lift, so you’re always ready with a usable bass rig. Use the XLR to connect directly to the front-of-house or use the 1/4 inch out to run to an amp. Both outputs can be run simultaneously for direct and live amp stage monitoring.
• Versatile and powerful tone sculpting tool for bassists of all styles.
• Optical comppression for smooth, added sustain.
• Blendable drive control with three different voicing options.
• Boost/Cut EQ section. +/- 12dB on low and high controls and +/- 10dB on Mid, LMF, and HMF controls.
• Sweep 500 Hz to 2.4 kHz through the Low Mid & LMF controls and 3.5 kHz to 7.5 kHz on High Mid & HMF controls.
• Ground lift to isolate the GND pin on XLR to help reduce hum if present.
• 1/4 inch instrument signal & XLR line-level output options.
• Outputs run simultaneously for direct and on-stage connections.
Walrus Audio Pedal Play: Badwater Bass Pre-Amp & D.I.
Walrus Audio is offering The Badwater Bass Pre-Amp and D.I. for a retail price of $299 and is available now at walrusaudio.com and with our authorized dealers worldwide. More info at: https://www.walrusaudio.com./
- Walrus Audio Voyager Pedal Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Walrus Audio Lillian Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Walrus Audio Mako Series M1 Modulation Pedal Review - Premier ... ›