Shnobel Tone Introduces Clean Boost Pedal
A simple-yet-powerful sonic tool, the Clean Boost pedal delivers up to 27 dB of clean, uncolored volume boost.
Shnobel Tone has announced the newest addition to their growing line of professional guitar effects: the Clean Boost pedal.
A simple-yet-powerful sonic tool, the Clean Boost pedal delivers up to 27 dB of clean, uncolored volume boost. Its IC-style circuit is perfect for boosting your overall signal for solos or to push signal into another pedal or a tube amp.
Powered by a standard center negative DC jack, the Boost is capable of both 9-volt and 18-volt operations for extra versatility and maximum headroom.
Its compact size -- 4.4 inches long and 2.4 inches wide -- and top-mounted In/Out jacks make it very pedalboard-friendly. When the pedal is in the “off” position it acts as a unity gain buffer.
The Boost pedal features include:
- One knob for ease-of-use
- Top-mounted power and in/out jacks
- Hand-built with through-hole components
- Standard 9v or 18v center negative power – no battery compartment
Shnobel Tone’s Boost pedal has a suggested retail price and MAP of $149.
For more information, please visit shnobeltone.com.
Shnobel Tone Boost Pedal
- Rig Rundown: Old Crow Medicine Show's Mike Harris ›
- Shnobel Tone Unveils the Mid Driver Overdrive ›
- Shnobel Tone Introduces the Frank Simes Signature Overdrive ›
- Shnobel Tone Introduces First Compressor Pedal - Premier Guitar ›
- Shnobel Tone Launches Horse Power Overdrive Pedal - Premier Guitar ›