Texas, USA (April 5, 2017) -- –Jericho Guitars is officially announcing the release of the new Elite Series body style. From the contrasting black and gold motif of the hardware to the pairing of almost minimalist features with top-quality tone woods, the Jericho Elite promises a perfect marriage of sound, playability, good looks and value. Jericho’s new Elite series is truly deserving of its name.
- Solid Ash Body / 3-Piece Maple Neck
- DiMarzio Titan Black Covered Bridge w/Gold Poles
- DiMarzio Titan Gold Covered Neck w/Black Poles
- Hipshot Black Saddles w/Gold plate.
- Hipshot Gold Locking Tuners w/Black Thumbscrews
- 25.75-inch scale length (27” Upon Request)
- Slim C-shaped neck
- 24 frets / Bound Blank Ebony Fretboard
The Elite has a retail price of $1599.99 and can be purchased directly from Jericho Guitars at www.jerichoguitars.com for a short time for $999.99. The Blue Burst version is in stock and ready to ship now, while four additional finish options are on pre-order pricing, including Satin White, Transparent Black Burst, & Green Burst.
For more information: