Clifton, NJ (June 21, 2017) -- Released nearly 20 years ago, the original EMMA DiscumBOBulator™ has been heralded as the world’s best autowah/envelope filter, and has made appearances at the feet of such luminaries as Pino Palladino, Warren Haynes, Richard Fortus and Ida Funkhouser.
The Mk. II reboot of the ‘BOB features all the great sounds of the original with some added features to make it even more versatile, such as increased frequency range; improved tracking; increased headroom; and a dedicated clean Boost feature that can be run independent of the Filter or combined with it.
The DB-2 DiscumBOBulator ™ offers the following features:
- Wide range of filtering effects from classic auto-wah to modern swept filter
- Super-accurate tracking on fast, single note passages as well as complex chords
- Extended frequency range works for Guitar, Bass Guitar, or any other instrument
- Sensitivity, Width & Attack controls to adjust the response of the filter effect
- Up/Down Drive switch to control filter travel
- Dedicated, 10 dB clean boost circuit with independent level control & footswitch
- Filter & Boost sections can be used separately or combined
- Top-mounted in/out & power jacks to save pedalboard space
- True-Bypass switching
- 9 VDC Battery or External power options
- 3-year warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Street Price $199
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Godlyke Distributing, Inc.