Apple Valley, CA (May 7, 2013) -- J.C. Harper Luthier is pleased to announce the addition of the 40th Anniversary model Buck Dharma Signature electric guitar to their line of guitars. Commemorating the 40+ years of Blue Oyster Cult.
- Body – Alder with special top bout forearm bevel reminiscent of Bucks' SG of years past. Back features tummy cut for added comfort.
- Neck – Hard Birdseye Maple, Figured Black Walnut fingerboard, Offset 4mm Mother of Pearl dot inlay, Special Mother of Pearl 40 Inlay at the 12th Fret, 25 ½ inch scale length, 24 Stainless Steel frets, 16 inch fingerboard radius, 1 11/16 inch bone nut. BOC Kronos Inlay and Buck Dharma's Signature on Headstock.
- Pick-Ups – 2 DiMarzio humbuckers.
- Tuners – Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Bridge – HipShot Fixed, strings-through-body.
- Hardware – Black.
- Controls – 1 Three Way Toggle, 1 master volume, 1 Tone, 1 On-On-On Mini Toggle for coil splitting options.
- Body Finish – White with optional first album cover art graphics.
- Neck Finish – Satin wipe-on polyurethane on fingerboard and back of neck with special translucent dark brown/black gloss finish on headstock.
Price with hardshell case - $1795.00
Optional First Album Cover Art Graphic - $250 Additional (4 different ones available)
For more information:
JC Harper Luthier