MayFly Introduces the Goddess Dual Chorus
Each side features independent Speed and Depth controls, as well as two LEDs that blink with each side’s speed setting. Also included is a unique mix control taking the sound from completely dry, to completely wet, to anywhere in between.
The Goddess features two foot-selectable chorus sounds: One slow and throaty (the ‘A’ side), the other fast and crazy (the ‘B’ side). Switch between each side seamlessly for a fast/slow Leslie-type effect, or set them up independently for special moments. Each side features independent Speed and Depth controls, as well as two LEDs that blink with each side’s speed setting. Also included is a unique mix control taking the sound from completely dry, to completely wet, to anywhere in between.
The Goddess uses NOS Panasonic delay chips. Designer Trevor May states: “These chips are hard to get, so I was very motivated to make a digital solution work. But in the end, after many less-than-stellar digital prototypes, I came to the conclusion that analog is the way to go for chorus. Nothing beats that old-school analog chorus sound!”
MayFly artist Sabine Elliott has outdone herself this time creating one of the most striking and beautiful pedals in MayFly’s lineup. And that’s saying something.
- Dual chorus with foot-selectable sides. Side ‘A’ tweaked for slow and throaty; side ‘B’tweaked for fast and crazy
- Each side features independent Speed and Depth controls
- 100% analog signal path using NOS Panasonic chips for exceptional chorus sound
- Mix control to perfectly dial in the amount of effect
- Stereo output (TRS jack)
- Full bypass using relays with Fail Safe
- 9-volt using standard external DC power – no battery compartment
- Hand-made in Canada
The Goddess carries a MSRP $185 USD ($249 CAD).
For more information, please visit mayflyaudio.com.
Introducing the Mayfly Goddess chorus pedal
- Mayfly Introduces the Flat Earth Compressor ›
- MayFly Introduces the Le Canard Envelope Filter ›
- MayFly Audio Releases the My Evil Twin Delay ›
- MayFly Introduces the Jellyfish Dual Reverb - Premier Guitar ›
- MayFly Introduces the VoxBox Microphone Effects Loop ›