Darkglass Electronics Introduces the Microtubes Infinity
This new processor combines all three Microtubes distortions (B3K, Vintage and X) and compression into one pedal.
Darkglass Electronics, a Helsinki, Finland-based manufacturer of handmade bass guitar equipment, announces the introduction of Microtubes Infinity, a new pedal that combines all the sounds of the Darkglass Microtubes line into one unit. Microtubes Infinity shares the footprint of the Darkglass programmable line, packed with the three legendary Microtubes distortions: B3K, Vintage and X. It allows multiband compression on every mode and blending Impulse responses (IR) between distortions, offering infinite sonic possibilities.
Compression and distortion can be bypassed independently, and each has five selectable modes. The pedal also offers selectable cabinet simulation with five on-board IRs. A six-band graphic EQ is also featured, featuring the same touch-sensitive sliders found on the Darkglass Element pedal. And crucially, all settings can be saved as presets.
- Mono instrument input (1/4")
- Aux input (1/8" stereo)
- L and R audio outputs (2 x 1/4")
- XLR DI output
- Headphone output (1/8" stereo)
- USB-C (Audio interface and Darkglass Suite)
- MIDI input (1/8" TRS)
- Bluetooth (audio in and Darkglass Suite)
The Darkglass Microtubes Infinity is now available with U.S. MAP pricing of $599.99. For more information, please visit darkglass.com.
- Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Darkglass Electronics Harmonic Booster Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Darkglass Electronics Announces the Element - Premier Guitar ›