A cab sim and headphone amp wrapped inside a minimalist design.
Helsinki, Finland (July 1, 2020) -- An Element to handle the very core task of every musician.
With a uniquely innovative approach, the Element provides truly inspired options to enhance a fundamental need for the modern musician.
Inspired by the touch sensor technology used in our Hyper Luminal Compressor, the Element is completely minimalistic with a plain surface and zero knobs. The three fully-tactile slider potentiometers with positioning LEDâ€™s that render it appealing and extremely intuitive to use.
One comprehensive device, that out of the box offers a bank of 5 cabinet simulations, and the ability to add many more through the Darkglass Suite, Bluetooth technology to listen to backing tracks while playing, rehearsing, or studying. Two headphone outputs to allow interaction within players. XLR output to connect between the preamp and interface or PA.
Fully compatible with guitars, bass, or any kind of instrument, the Element comes as a reward to a team that pushed modern necessity and technology further. Designed by musicians for musicians, during these unique times, where we all need to stay safe at home...making music!
- Instrument / line / amp input Attenuation: 0dB, -12dB, -30dB Max. 900W amplifier can be connected to input (with external load)
- Input impedance: 2 Mohm, 18 kohm, 12 kohm
- Parallel output: A passive output for speaker connection when using Element with an amplifier.
- Aux In: 3.5mm stereo input allows you to practice with backing tracks from e.g. your smartphone, mixer or keyboard.
- Bluetooth: Stereo audio (A2DP). Impulse loading via Bluetooth with Darkglass Suite.
- XLR output: Balanced XLR output for connecting the pedal to a microphone preamp, PA system etc.
- Dynamic range: 105dB (A-weighted) / Sample rate: 48kHz
- Resolution: 24 bit conversion / Latency: 2.2 ms
- Impulse response: Five impulse slots and a bypass setting.
- Headphones: Two stereo outputs with individual volume controls.
- USB: A Micro USB C connector allows you to connect the pedal to PC/Mac to load cabinet simulation impulse responses to the pedal and control various other settings.
- Supply voltage: 9V - 12V DC, center negative
- Current consumption: 250mA
For more information: