Jerry Cantrell & Dunlop Announce Revamped Signature Cry Baby Wah
Jerry Cantrell’s signature Cry Baby Wah just got an all-new makeover inspired by his latest solo record, Brighten.
Glow-in-the-dark features on the tread, front badge, and bottom plate were designed to stand out and shine in contrast with the casting’s subdued raw iron finish—an embodiment of the album’s exploration of darkness and light.
Sonically, this Cry Baby Wah is custom-voiced to offer tight, punchy heel-down tone with a rugged side-control knob for fine-tuning the toe-down frequency—perfect for nailing Jerry’s powerful wah-laden licks.
- Special edition makeover inspired by Jerry Cantrell’s solo record, Brighten
- Glow-in-the-dark elements stand out and shine in contrast with raw iron finish
- Custom-voiced for a tight, punchy heel-down tone
- Rugged side-control knob for fine-tuning the toe-down frequency
- Perfect for nailing Jerry’s famous wah tone
The Jerry Cantrell Cry Baby Firefly Wah is available for $199.99 from retailers worldwide www.jimdunlop.com.
- Hooked: Dustie Waring on Alice In Chains and Stone Temple Pilots ›
- Fishman Launches Fluence Legacy Series with Alice in Chains' Mike Inez ›
- Rig Rundown - Alice in Chains' Jerry Cantrell ›