Lace Music Products Now Offering Pre-Assembled Wiring Harness
May 11, 2023
New Lace brand potentiometers are standard and feature Gold Plated contacts along with an epoxy composite element for a smooth feel and precise settings.
Lace Music Products is now making available to players and builders the company’s new line of Lace® pre-assembled wiring harnesses.
The new line of wiring harnesses is a complete point-to-point system and was built in the Lace factory.
New Lace brand potentiometers are standard and feature Gold Plated contacts along with an epoxy composite element for a smooth feel and precise settings. The 3/8 inch split shafts are brass with knurled features.
The first Lace wiring harness available is the S-Type featuring:
- Point-to-point soldering with Lace spec wire and D3 mil-spec Green Wrap for extra shielding
- 250k Lace Gold Plated contact potentiometers
- .022 uf “Orange Drop” capacitor
- Heavy-duty 5-way inline selector switch
- Switchcraft mono input ring
Suggested Retail is $119.99
For more information, please visit lacemusic.com.
From Your Site Articles
- Lace Introduces 5.0 Aluma X-Bar and Deathbar ERG Models ›
- Bill Lawrence Joins Lace Music ›
- Lace Music Products Debuts D3 Pickup Series in Honor of Don Lace III ›
- Matt Pike & Lace Music Introduces Firespitters Humbuckers - Premier Guitar ›
Related Articles Around the Web