Nu-X offers an affordable tribute to Roland's iconic RE-201 Space Echo.
Nu-X Tape Echo uses Core-Image technology to recreate all the properties of the original Space Echo from 1974. It provides control of Bass, Treble, Time, Repeat, Level and Reverb, as well as further adjustment of Wow, Flutter, Saturation and Kill Dry. With different combinations of the virtual repro-tape heads, you have seven delay pattern options. The longest delay time can reach 1600ms using Tap Tempo. Plus, the ability to engage self-oscillation to get an infinite feedback.
An important feature of Space Echo is the spring reverb. Core-Image technology captured the natural spring reverb sound and combined it with the warm and organic delay; Nu-X Tape Echo gives you lush echoes. Nu-X Tape Echo also features a looper (SOS mode) with a maximum recording time of 40 seconds in stereo. Elsewhere, the pedal has 3.5mm MIDI IN/OUT jacks - you can assign the settings via a corresponding editor software.
- Up to 1600ms stereo delay time
- 7 Repro-Tape Heads combinations and Reverb only
- Core-Image technology brings natural Tape Echo with parallel spring reverb
- Realistic infinite pitch-shift feedback with TIME & REPEAT knobs tweaking
- Sub-division time signature with Tap Tempo foot switch
- 40 seconds stereo phrase loop
- Optional delay time display (MS / BPM)
- MIDI In/Out
- Holding ON footswitch for self-feedback
Nu-x Tape Echo carries a street price of $179.00. For more info, please visit: https://www.nuxefx.com/tapeecho.html.
- Nu-X Announces the MG-300 - Premier Guitar ›
- Nu-X Introduces the Ace of Tone Dual Overdrive - Premier Guitar ›
- Nu-X Effects Announces the Cerberus - Premier Guitar ›
- Nu-X Unveils the Amp Academy - Premier Guitar ›