Rift Amplification Introduces Elysium Low-Gain Fuzz Pedal
The Elysium is a low-gain fuzz pedal that combines the clarity and dynamic response of a great overdrive with the raw and complex texture of a vintage fuzz.
Rift Amplification has launched the newest addition to the company’s line of pedals: The Elysium, a low-gain fuzz pedal that combines the clarity and dynamic response of a great overdrive with the raw and complex texture of a vintage fuzz.
The Elysium’s simple controls, combined with your guitar’s volume pot, allow you to dial in your tone quickly. The pedal is fully hand wired in England using the same parts and techniques as Rift’s premium line of amplifiers. This pedal unlocks a new range of tones from your amp with just a tap of the switch.
Each ELYSIUM pedal offers the following features:
- One knob to control LEVEL
- VOICE switch - move between Fat and Warm, or Scooped and Tight
- Hand-built to last with ease-of-servicing in mind, no fiddly PCBs or hard-to-source parts
- True point-to-point construction using the same components as our amplifiers.
- 9-volt operation with the industry standard center-negative 2.1mm DC input socket - no battery
- Hardware includes SWITCHCRAFT/NEUTRIK sockets and GORVA foot switches.
- Full no-quibble LIFETIME warranty to the original owner - (proof of purchase required).
The Elysium is available for £199 including UK VAT.
For more information, please visit riftamps.com.