Rock N Roll Relics announce the debut of the Jet Model, available in a single or double cut body shape.
San Francisco, CA (November 16, 2017) -- Rock N Roll Relics announces the debut of the Jet Model, available in a single or double-cut body shape.
The Jet model is a 24.75” scale with a 12” radius fingerboard. The back carve profile is .800 at the 1st fret and 1.020 at the 12th. Nut width is 1-11/16”. The body thickness is 1-38” which gives this model an extremely ultra light weight feel. The finish work features a thin lacquer skin that is available with an aged or non aged standard color. Pickup body routs are universal for multiple pickup options. The pickups and electronics mount directly to the guard which allows an easy swap for different style pickups if desired. The guitar comes strung up with Dunlop 10-46 stainless steel strings and includes a custom G&G hard shell case.
Rock N Roll Relics is a boutique American-made guitar brand founded in 2005 by guitarist Billy Rowe. A few artists who play RNRR are Billie Joe Armstrong, Peter Buck, Rick Nielsen, Bruce Kulick, Gilby Clarke & Tracii Guns. Rock N Roll Relics are available through dealers throughout the world.
- Body: Two piece lightweight African mahogany.
- Neck: African mahogany with a rosewood fingerboard.
- Frets: Jescar 45/100 medium jumbo frets.
- Hardware: Kluson tuners, Advanced Platting locking wrap around bridge or Tone Pros AVT2.
- Pickups: Lollar + Options available
- Electronics: Emerson Custom potentiometers, switchcraft 3 way toggle
- Capacitors: .022 Russian Military
- Starting Price: $2,199.00
For more information:
Rock N Roll Relics