Los Angeles, CA (November 11, 2016) -- Flying Mo-Jo releases the first of their effects pedal line—the JimiLee Fuzz, which is a truly unique combination of British Tone and Rock n’ Roll History!
Flying Mo-Jo unveils a most unique effects pedal, The JimiLee, the first real “Pedal Art” featuring original art from the “Father of Rock n’ Roll Art”, Alan Aldridge. The artwork is taken from the JimiLee guitar hand-painted, named and christened by Alan Aldridge – a 1969 Black Stratocaster that Jimi Hendrix gave to his longtime friend and member of Jimi’s 1969 Woodstock band, Gypsy Sun & Rainbows, Larry Lee. Although in 1970 Jimi and Alan created sketches for Alan to paint onto a Stratocaster for Jimi, the JimiLee is the only guitar that Alan Aldridge has ever hand painted. And yet here is more Mojo to this pedal…
With this Flying Mo-Jo PNP Transistor pedal we have the following features:
- Hand selected PNP 3 transistor fuzz – like the original
- True bypass on/off switch
- Powered by an industry standard center negative 9v dc plug thanks to an internal power inverter
- Transistors are hand selected for tone, gain and leakage to achieve that classic fuzz sound
- Original hand painted “Pedal Art” by Alan Aldridge, “Father of Rock n’ Roll Art”
- Approved by Her Majesty
Ultimately, Flying Mo-Jo considers the MkI to be the most elusive fuzz tone to dial in. After hours at our testing lab and many transistor and resistor combinations, we are confident your appetite for the Tone Bender sound will be satisfied and you will wave the Union Jack high with original 1960’s British fuzz-tone quality.
The JimiLee is available in a $195.00 PCB version and a $300.00 limited edition, hand-wired classic single sided etched circuit board version.
For more information: