Harpers Ferry, WV (February 3, 2017) -- The alternative offset! The Solar-Sonic offers up a wild reverse shape that is sure to grab attention. Its fighter jet inspired lines provide the perfect platform to showcase its unique sonic signature. Shake off the traditional with the Solar-Sonic!
The Solar-Sonic is a sleek new design for forward looking players. Made in the USA, it combines high style with unparalleled attention to detail. Each Solar-Sonic comes equipped with a Mastery M1 bridge and MV vibrato as well as Gotoh staggered vintage tuners, and a Tusq XL nut for superior performance. The neck features a 9.5” radius rosewood fingerboard with nicely detailed medium frets. Thanks to a custom designed tone circuit, the Solar-Sonic offers a wide range of sounds. Porter Custom vintage wound pickups are hooked to the innovative VersaVoice switching offering a wide range of sounds from traditional to trailblazing. The genuine nitrocellulose lacquer finish has been Artifact Aged to resemble a well loved instrument. The Solar-Sonic comes in a Deluxe G&G hardshell case. A variety of custom options are available to order.
The Shelton Electric Instruments Solar-Sonic starts at $2799.99 Street.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Light Amber Lacquer w/ Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: Tailored C
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood or Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: JESCAR -- FW 47095
- Nut Material: Tusq XL
- Nut Width: 1.687”
- Pickups: Porter Custom Wound
- Controls: Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: 5-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Bridge & Neck Pickups in parallel , Position 3: Neck Pickup, Position 4: Neck Pickup with Roll-off cap, Position 5: Bridge and neck in series
- Pots: (2) Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft w/ (3/8") .375" Shaft Potentiometers
- Switch: (1) Oak Grigsby 5-Way Switch
- Jack: Electrosocket with(1) Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack
- Capacitor: - (1) 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor
- Bridge: M1 Mastery Bridge
- Vibrato: MV Mastery Vibrato
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Staggered Vintage SD91-05M
- Pickguard: Lucite
- Knobs: Vintage Radio Style
- Finish: Stainless & Nickel Plated
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: G&G Hardshell Deluxe Case
For more information:
Shelton Electric Instruments