North Hollywood, CA (May 4, 2017) -- For over 27 years the world’s top guitarists have relied on Dave Friedman for their pro touring effects rigs. From fancy, ultra-complex racks to simple pedal boards, Dave has built them all.
When it came time to design his own line of pedal boards, Dave used all his years of experience to ensure that the Friedman Tour Pro Series has everything a pro guitarist needs.
The made in USA Friedman Tour Pro Series pedal boards are designed with two tiers; a flat bottom section and an angled top section. This two-tier design gives the player instant, easy access to all pedals on the board, without using toe-extending ballerina dance moves to get to them. Also included is a detachable riser for wah and volume pedals which can be mounted in any location on the bottom tier (yes, we thought of left-footed guitar players too).
- 3 Sizes available, all 15” deep: Tour Pro 1520: 20” wide; Tour Pro 1525: 25” wide; Tour Pro 1530: 30” wide
Packages (Standard, Gold & Platinum):
- Standard Package: 1 Pedal board of any size + 1 Riser, Accessory Pack & Professional Bag
- Gold Package: 1 Pedal board of any size + 1 Riser, Accessory Pack & Professional Bag + Friedman Buffer Bay 6 installed on the board
- Platinum Package: 1 Pedal board of any size + 2 Risers, Accessory Pack, Professional Bag + Friedman Buffer Bay 6 and Friedman Power Grid 10 installed on the board
- 1 (one) 2" x 10" roll of black Velcro
- 10 (ten) 7.75" black wire-ties
- 12 (twelve) 1" black wire-tie mounts with adhesive backing
To mount any power supply the Tour Pro Series includes:
- 2 (two) 3" Strip of 250 Count Dual Lock by 3M
- 2 (two) 3" Strip of 400 Count Dual Lock by 3M
Weight: 4.6lb - 9.5lb depending on pedal board size and package ordered.
Street prices: $249.99 - $649.99 depending on pedal board size and package ordered.
For more information:
Boutique Amps Distribution