Redlands, CA (June 13, 2017) -- Rocket Surgeon Labs released a brand new pedal named Boris: Fuzz for the People. Boris was designed and individually hand-crafted by Dr. Von FüzzBrauer in his secret desert laboratory. Boris is a beastly guitar fuzz pedal whose roots lie in a particular four-transistor Russian circuit from the '90s. Dr. Deiter Von Füzzbrauer was always mystified by the simple, yet devastating tones that could be achieved by this circuit. But there was always a problem. When this circuit was employed in a live setting the massive wall of fuzz would be buried under the bass, drums, and anything else. Why? Well, each instrument occupies a particular frequency and the circuit scoops mids, and mids is where the guitar shines. These amazing tones that could be had are be easily corrected in a recording mix, but what about the live players? Von Füzzbrauer conquered this challenge and created the thick and massive sought after tones but without the sacrifice of being lost in the live mix.
Order the Boris hand made fuzz today and enjoy our creatively curated and collectible packaging including a custom box, drawstring travel bag, and other cool swag like stickers and buttons.
- Street Price $219
- Four transistor-based fuzz
- Classic three-knob triangle formation
- Nuclear / Doom Switch - Doom is your classic mids scoop for that thick wall of terror. Switch it to Nuclear to really cut through but still sound thick and heavy
- The classic high- and low-pass filter tonestack
- LED brightness can be adjusted by an internal trim pot
- 9v battery powered (battery included) or standard external power support (not included)
- Individually hand-wired, assembled, signed and serialized by Dr. Von FüzzBrauer himself
- Custom packaging and swag included
For more information: