Nice, France (October 18, 2017) -- Do you know the sound of a nearly dead speaker? The sustain of an unbiased pedal?
At Anasounds, we love when we create big fuzz with lot of sustain, creamy overdrive, and lush tape echo. But today with Julien Bitoun, a French artist we wanted to do something different. This dual fuzz pedal is a limited edition of our first Bitoun Fuzz, with four knobs on the faceplate.
The new version is pre configured with the crankled tone but you can set it back to the original Bitoun fuzz tone with the internal settings.
- Two independent circuits of fuzz, one inspired of the Super Fuzz and one other by the Fuzz Face
- Four knobs to control Volume, Tone, Fuzz (first stage of fuzz), Buzz (second stage of fuzz)
- Four internal controls Bias (to unleash the beast), Ring Freq (to adjust the modulation), Feed (to fine control your guitar volume knob) and light of the logo
- Die-cast aluminium enclosure garnished of laser engraved wood
- White Anasounds logo below the wood, enlighten when the effect is on
- True relay bypass switching system
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input
The street price of this wonderful, unique and limited pedal is $239 vat exclude in the US. 249€ vat inc. in Europe.
They’re available at select retailers and can also be purchased directly from the Anasounds online store at anasounds.com
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: