Chicago, IL (October 11, 2018) -- The Film Noir 50 is inspired by the British beat, psychedelic, and instrumental sounds of the early 1960's, with robust construction and features which allow it to summon dynamic modern sounds at almost any stage volume.
Whether you want an amp that can go from jangly spank to thick lead with a mere turn of your guitar's volume knob, a soulful single channel pedal platform, or an amp that ranges from clean to dirty de-pending entirely on the force of your picking, the Film Noir 50 delivers expressive dynamic tone, courtesy of the rules-be-damned approach to amplifier design that dominated the early days of rock ’n’ roll.
- 50-watt output with unique power supply design that increases sag for a distinctive overall voicing
- Master and Cut control to adjust brightness and stage volume for any sized venue
- Single channel with Volume, Treble, and Bass controls using early Selmer tone stack =
- Hand-built point-to-point construction throughout, with 2xEL34, 2x 12AX7, & GZ34 rectifier
- 4/8/16 Ω speaker outputs and international 110/220V power switchable on rear
MSRP $2049, Estimated Street Price $1849, available at select stores and our Reverb Store.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Balthazar Audio Systems