Zionsville, IN (June 18, 2019) -- Stepping out from the company’s established line of build to order guitar amplifiers, de Lisle Guitar Company has introduced its first readily available boutique tube amp.
A truly unique de Lisle design, the Quadralux Reverb offers guitarists the versatility of four vintage inspired tube amps in one portable package; including the tweed 5E3 Deluxe, tweed 5F11 Vibrolux, Princeton Reverb, and a variation de Lisle’s own Rutgers Reverb.
Quadralux Reverb features include:
- Mercury Magnetics Transformers
- 12” Weber Blue Dog Alnico
- Tube-driven spring reverb
- Bias modulating tremolo
- All-tube design: 2 x 6V6, 1 x 12AT7, 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 5AR4
- Tweed controls: volume, tone, speed, and intensity
- Blackface controls: volume, treble, bass, reverb, speed, intensity
- Front panel channel and bias switching
- Completely hand-wired
- Gold plated turrets and silver plated Teflon wire
- 34-pound combo, 20 x 18.75 x 10.5
The Quadralux Reverb is designed and built in Zionsville, Indiana USA. Street price is $2,299 for the 1x12 combo and $1,999 for the head.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
de Lisle Guitar Company